Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hero 3: Anjelica Huston and Beck




You're probably wondering why I have introduced two heroes in this part of the Hero Series. Well, last week Thursday was my birthday, and I share that most awesome anniversary of life with the birth of these two wonderful people: the scene-stealing Anjelica Huston and the incredibly talented Beck.

Ms Huston is just the epitome of the cool a lot of hipsters are trying to copy these days. I saw Choke recently, and as much as I am a huge Sam Rockwell fan, she totally made a mundane movie a very watchable experience. And I love that she is pretty generous with that kohl pencil.

Also, last week I rediscovered my copy of Mellow Gold after hearing "Pay No Mind" and my personal favourite "Whiskeyclone, Hotel City 1997" on repeat at a friend's house. Despite the Scientology allegiance, he's just too cool. And I would love to get my hands on his Record Club albums. Drool.

Imagine the cosmic explosion that would occur if they were a couple (when Anjelica was as young as photo above, of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment