Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Banner Love



I have been a bit thrifty on the blog posts lately as I have been on a much needed Easter holiday in Namibia. I woke up to hot-cross buns, lazed and watched old rom-coms (therapy), enjoyed the last of Summer in the swimming pool. I also squeezed in a bit of shopping and a lot more eating.


And I am now broke and need a fresh outlook. And you need "things" for a fresh outlook, right? Broke?!! Well, that won't stop me (never has).


I have decided to give the wall above my bed a much needed smile with a banner. I love these from Banter Banners, but money is not on my side. I am heading to the paper merchants tomorrow to score some sheets and make my own. Not sure what mine will say yet, but these are great inspiration.


via For Me, For You

No comments:

Post a Comment